The group is limited to 6-8 people to guarantee the most intimate experience and full shaman's attention. Quality setting and accommodation.
An Ayahuasca retreat is a life changing experience. You will have the opportunity to experience the Ayahuasca in a safe, professionally conducted way.
Our ayahuasca ceremonies are designed for westerners, to facilitate learning and healing in the western world. The medicine is open for anyone to experience, and connects particularly well with practices of mindfulness, meditation and yoga.
Special diet, spiritual workshops and meditations will be provided.
The programme includes:
* individual healing sessions and consultations (when required)
Those recommendation should be followed in order to obtain the most advantage of the session.
3 days before and 3 days after the session avoid:
* alcohol, drugs and chemical substances
* strong spices and food with conservants
* meat, mainly swine and its derivatives
* fried and fat foods
* foods with high quantity of salt and sugar
* sexual contacts
* environments with heavy, negative energies
Leading shaman: Thomas White Eagle
Profile and reviews >>
How to get there:
airport: Menorca (MAH)
When summer 2018:
6 - 15 April
Please note: This retreat will run with 4 people signed up. The group is limited to 8.
Full 10 day retreat
Euro 1900 per person - full price
Euro 1500 per person - Discounted price for payments at least 45 days before the retreat start date.
* includes pickup/drop off from airport
Weekend / 2night option: one tobacco and one ayahuasca ceremony
Euro 990 per person - full price
Euro 750 per person - Discounted price for payments at least 45 days before the retreat start date.
20% discount is offered for 2nd person when booking together and sharing a room.
Prices include quality accommodation, all ceremonies and all suitable meals (prepared together), airpot/port return transfer.
Private ayahuasca retreats are available by special arrangement for groups of 4 or more on Menorca or other islands.
Bookings and contact:
Thomas White Eagle
Thomas White Eagle
Cancellation/changes/no show policy:
1) Once you book your place / pay there are no refunds. It is a serious commitment to take part in the retreat. You should honor that and so will we.
2) If you can't make it to a selected retreat you can:
a) find somebody else until 7 days before the start date, no extra fee required
b) no shows with no notice equals in 100% fee loss.
3) If we have to cancel the retreat for any reason you will receive a full refund within 30 days