near Zurich, Switzerland
We propose a great weekend ayahuasca healing retreats in quality and comfortable settings in several locations in the Alps.
The group is limited to 6-8 people.
Quality setting and accommodations.
monthly weekend retreats.
Please get in touch for dates.
Swiss Alps chalets 1h max from Zurich.
Weekend / 2 day retreats program:
Friday 7pm: 1 preparation ceremony (tobacco or ayahuasca)
Saturday 7pm: 1 full ayahuasca ceremony
Weekend / 2night option: one tobacco and one ayahuasca ceremony
CHF 990 per person - full price
CHF 750 per person - Discounted price for payments at least 30 days before the retreat start date.
* 20% discount is offered for 2nd person when booking together and sharing a room.
* Prices include quality accommodation, all ceremonies and all suitable meals (prepared together).
* This retreat will run with 4 people signed up. The group is limited to 8.
Private ceremonies are also available for one person or your small private group of up to 8 people from CHF 3500 at your chalet.
Those recommendation should be followed in order to obtain the most advantage of the session.
3 days before and 3 days after the session avoid:
* alcohol, drugs and chemical substances
* strong spices and food with conservants
* meat, mainly swine and its derivatives
* fried and fat foods
* foods with high quantity of salt and sugar
* sexual contacts
* environments with heavy, negative energies
Thomas White Eagle
WhatsApp: +420 77.5555.731
Private retreats are available by special arrangement.
After the Ceremony
After a ceremony or retreat where the teacher plants (Tobacco, Ayahuasca, San Pedro, Peyote, etc.) are used it is essential for you to set aside time to reflect on the experience.If possible, allow yourself at least 3 days to reintegrate what you have experienced into your day-to-day life. You are likely to be very sensitive and open after your journey, so be gentle with yourself. Do your best to avoid stress and create a healing, quiet space where you can get plenty of rest, good sleep, healthy food and time in nature.
Cancelation/changes/no show policy:
1) Once you book your place / pay there are no refunds. It is a serious commitment to take part in the retreat. You should honor that and so will we.
2) If you can't make it to a selected retreat you can:
a) find somebody else until 7 days before the start date, no extra fee required
b) no shows with no notice equals in 100% fee loss.
3) If we dance the retreat for any reason you will receive a full refund within 2 to 8 weeks.