Horse and Wine Retreat in Bariloche, Patagonia, Argentina
Horse riding - Wine Tasting - Sightseeing
Horse and wine retreat in Buenos Aires, Argentina is an unique, life changing adventure, for those who are looking to reconnect with nature.
Great opportunity for horse and wine lovers to explore a beautiful countryside Bariloche, mountainous landscapes of Lopez and Capilla, Lake Moreno and much more that Buenos Aires in Argentina can offer. The location offers a natural wonder surrounded by trees and very little distractions.
High quality accommodation and daily comfort lets you fully dive in to the retreat program and enjoy various activities.
Retreat Dates :
Can't make it for those dates? No problem... The retreat can run also on other dates for you. Just ask!
7-day Retreat Program
- Arrival at the local Bariloche Airport
- Introductory tour 'History and Nature'
- Lunch & arranged transfer to Hotel after the tour
- Rest or your preferred activities at Mountain Lodge
- Several Horseback Ridings at different locations of beautiful countryside of Argentina
- Pick up from the Hotel
- Wine Tasting
- Private Transfers with guide from airport Bariloche to Hotel Tronador
- History and Nature scenic circuit tour, private with Lunch and Lift chair to Campanario included
- 6 nights at Hotel Tronador Double Lateral with full pension
- Kayak Mascardi including equipment, specialized guide and National Park permit
- Horseback ridings (Three Lagoons, Pozones, Castillo Rojo and Pampa Linda) organized by the Hotel staff
- 1 Hour Wine Tasting in Bariloche
7 nights :
USD 3500 per person - standard prices
USD 2990 per person - early bird prices for payments at least 60 days before the retreat
Second person gets 20% discount when booking together and sharing a room.
Private retreats are available by special arrangement.
How to get there:
Flights to Ezeiza Airport (EZE)
Bookings and contact:
Thomas White Eagle
WhatsApp: +420 77.5555.731
Cancellation/changes/no show policy:
1) Once you book your place / pay there are no refunds. It is a serious commitment to take part in the retreat. You should honor that and so will we.
2) If you can't make it to a selected retreat you can:
a) find somebody else until 7 days before the start date, no extra fee required
b) no shows with no notice equals in 100% fee loss.