check in at 5pm in Paros
Night at Anti-Paros
Night at Siros
Night at Serifos
Night at Kithnos
Night at Kea
arriving to Sounio
Day 7 checkout at 9am in Athens
Bavaria 51ft luxury boat, build 2018
Prices per person: shared cabin
€ 1990 - last minute prices paid in last 2 weeks before the retreat € 1750 - standard Prices € 1500 - early bird prices for payments at least 120 days before the retreat
20% discount is given to those booking together and sharing a cabin.
What do you get for your money :
* Swim and dive in crystal clear water * Understand basic sailing and seamanship * Overnight accommodation aboard the 51ft luxury yacht Bavaria 2018 * Make up a party of 5 up to 10 people * No sailing experience needed * Skipper and competent crew aboard for a safe and stress free experience * All taxes and fees
Not included: * getting to and from the boat to the airport/port
* your food/breakfast - you need to purchase the things you wish to eat and have onboard and prepare it yourself together with other companions of your trip. Water, some fruits and some dry snacks will be available onboard.
Please note: This tour will run with 4 people signed up. The group is limited to 10 on one boat.
How to get there / logistics: Boat departure at 5pm on Saturday from Paros Arriving to Athens Marina on following Friday evening/Saturday morning. Paros (PAS) has many flights from abroad, from Athens or you can get there by ferry boat. Check the ferry boats times: travel.viva.gr/en
Note about sailing itinerary & sailing conditions
The itinerary are suggested and subject to approval by skipper who will be evaluating prevailing weather and sea conditions at the time of charter. Private charter vessels are not cruise ships and can alter point of call at any time during the charter for passengers’ safety and comfort. This is a sample itinerary suggestion which is not legally binding. All information is given in good faith and is believed correct but cannot be guaranteed. The itinerary that will be followed will be discussed by Charterer and skipper upon embarkation, every effort will be made to meet Charterer’s preferences but the actual itinerary that will be followed is subject to weather conditions and to the discretion of the skipper who will be considering passengers’ safety first. In case of really bad weather, when it is not safe to sail out we will still enjoy the boat, sleep onboard and during the day the organizers will provide excursions to places of interest,
This to bring/consider:
* Travel insurance - it might be worthwhile checking with your company to ensure you're covered for sailing activities or any last-minute emergencies,
* Travel dates - if your schedule allows it, stay an extra day before and after your trip.
* White or sailing shoes for the deck. Rock shoes - the rocks can be sharp and if you have some rock shoes, they may be a handy addition to your luggage (if you plan on a little exploring),
* Luggage - most people tend to over pack for a sailing holiday. You generally can pack on the light side, just remember your swimmers, something for the evening at dinner and a warm jacket. Soft bags are preferred on the boat as they're easier to stow away and cause less damage,
* Beach towel - We will provide bend linen and a towel, however if you’d like a beach towel it may pay to bring your own,
* Power adapter - it’s always good to bring a power adapter for any electrical items, including USB cords. The boat has 2 prong European power points, personal power banks are also a great idea to bring with you,
* Medication - if you need medication, remember to bring it with you, including seasickness tablets if you get motion sickness. It’s better to be safe than seasick!
* Music - pack your favourite music on your iPod or MP3 player and remember to pack your aux cable,
* Money - bring cash for dinners in town, as the island may not have an ATM or accept cards
* Shoes - any shoes with dark or marking soles and heels are not permitted on board. It would be wise to bring flip-flops or similar for the hot weather,
* Personal - Remember your personal toiletries, including shampoo and to pack your swimmers!
Other items guests like to bring can also include:
* Underwater camera or GoPro for creating a video of your holiday
As a complement to this retreat we recommend the following packages:
Private tours are available by special arrangement for groups of 4 or more.
Cancellation/changes/no show policy: 1) Once you book your place / pay there are no refunds. It is a serious commitment to take part in the retreat. You should honor that and so will we. 2) If you can't make it to a selected retreat you can: a) find somebody else until 7 days before the start date, no extra fee required b) no shows with no notice equals in 100% fee loss.