Help with a sale of a property

If you have any property that has been on your books for longer than you or the owners would have liked please get in touch and I can help you to make the sale. The property can be located anywhere in the world, I put a spell on the property so it gets sold fast.

If you are interested in getting help in selling a property please send me the following details:
* a picture of the property 
* its address
* your name
* asking price for the property and size
* commission you are prepared to pay once the property is sold

Leading shaman: Thomas Aquila Bianca



Contacts :
Jessica
Customer Service
signmeup4itnow@gmail.com

How much does it cost:
I ask for a payment towards the purchase of items I need in order to proceed:
it ranges Euro 500 to 5000 for Europe or U$D 500 to 5000 for other countries.

After the property is sold, I charge a small percentage (from 0,5 to 2% of the value of the sale).
This is flexible as it depends on your commission as an agent.

A typical example:
House value: USD400,000
Advanced payment required: USD800  (0,2%)
Post sale payment: USD3,200
Total: USD4,000 (1%)

Note: 
* A minimum charge is USD1,000 even for smallest properties.
* If there is a need for an energetic cleansing for the sale to happen I will advise you on this.
This service would need to be contracted separately. More info >>