Thomas Aguila BIanca profile and reviews


Thomas Aguila Bianca is a 
High Priest, a professional shaman, healer, spiritual master & teacher. His healing practices and sacred plant ceremonies are a mix of high vibrational energy, high consciousness awareness and trans-cultural shamanism with a modern  twist. 
With his mere presence and energy will heal you, provide you and your soul with the energies and teachings you need to heal and reach your next stage of evolution.......his energy will cleanse your aura, align your chakras, active your 12 strands of DNA, increase your vibration...will help you remember who you are and what is your purpose in life.



After his first experience in an Ayahuasca  ceremony Thomas was able to intuitively remember how to work with sacred plants in order to help others access their own higher power. His main purpose is that of helping humanity awaken and embody the divine within while living a vibrant life rooted in the body and guided by the Heart. His ceremonies and personal sessions are life transformation experiences in which  a deeper state of being is reach and the body, mind and soul vibrate in harmony. During the ceremonies and workshops the music and signing provided by the shaman and musicians (if available) are a combination by magic/shamanic chants and mantra chants in sanscrit providing the highest wisdom and highest vibrations.

He offers retreats and mystical tours in various locations around the world. He also offers training for healers and those who wish to undertake a shamanic path.
His interest include study of magic, fertility and longevity related subjects.


Background:

Thomas has participated in over 250 ceremonies and guided over 100 in the past 10 years. His sacred plants  are Ayahuasca, San Pedro, Tabacco, Wilka and Kambo. 

He studied Ayahuasca Medicine with the native Shamans of Peru and Colombia. Currently he continues his education in Andean Shamanism with Andean Sages Grandfather Vidal and High Priest of Pre-Inca Traditions Don Jesus. 

He is also a certified Reiki Master and has knowledge in Reconective Healing, Seshen (Ancient Egyptian Vibrational Healing), Gemstone Therapy and Water Programming. 

Lived and worked:  Italy, UK, Spain, Greece, Switzerland, Poland, Peru, Ecuador, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Sri Lanka and USA.


Some testimonials

Thomas is a wise man. He is knowledgeable and will happily share if asked. For first time westerners, not overly spiritual, Thomas was the perfect combination of western approach with spirituality for us. He is clearly adapting to his clients, acting differently with the energy of each person. I wish we would have stayed in a location more connected to nature for a better experience however. We both had profound learning experiences with a constant support and presence from Thomas. I felt secured and in good hands. We recommend Thomas without any ounce if doubt.
Nancy from Canada

Thomas is a very talented shaman, and overall a really cool guy. He is extremely caring and gets to know his clients personal needs and helps them take the necessary steps to start or continue their path to healing. Do your research and go in with an open mind and you will not be disappointed. He did an awesome job explaining the entire process at our retreat, in a way westerners can relate to. I look forward to working with Thomas again!
Kazik from California

So it's obviously a little bit nerve racking to commit to place your soul in the hands of a stranger, arguably based on nothing besides reviews written by other strangers. Gladly, we followed our intuition and let it override the inherent resistance. We had an awesome experience. The medicine is legit and Thomas has a lot of very interesting insight to share. If you are reading this review and deciding on whether to take the leap. Do it.
Timur from Dubai

This experience has changed me. I advise everyone to make a ayahuasca ceremony. Since the ceremony I see the life with other eyes, I feel a deep inner peace and an inner security so I have less effort to make decisions. I experience daily an inner love that carries me. Thomas was very nice and caring. During the ceremony he was always at my side and gave me the security I needed. The location was a comfortable oasis. The villa had a beautiful garden with a great pool. The world would be a different one when everyone would make such a spiritual experience like this. 
Sarah from Switzerland

I'm a very science orientated person. Probably not the typical ayahuasca practitioner. Vice President of a multinational company, elite age group athlete, health and sports nut. But I've a very curious mind. I've done an apnea course to learn more about my breathing, cold submersion combined with breathing for DMT release, hanging upside down for ages, squatting for hours and tons of courses and retreats to learn something from all different kinds of sports, movement, meditation, yoga, health, nutrition, etc. I did a bit of research and talked to a few people who have done ayahuasca ceremonies. Most of them were confronted with unpleasant moments/situations/people from their past, others saw their death, etc. All pleasant/unpleasant or not were very happy that they have done it, learned something, could solve some problems and all recommend it and want to do it again. During the 3 ayahuasca ceremonies I did not experience anything of what I mentioned above other people have commented. According to Thomas I got an "elephant dose" in relation with my extremely strong mind and body. That's the great thing with Thoma's small group approach. Instead of one size fits it all it is highly individualised and very well guided and explained. I saw a few "movies" when I closed my eyes, lost a bit of nerve control (dancing limbs), and saw objects flying with open eyes in one session. At all times I felt being in control and Thomas perfectly supervising and supporting where needed. During the 2nd and 3rd session I kind of had the feeling that this is it, you are an extremely happy and fortunate person, that is your life, you successfully graduated and are ready for the next level. The movies stopped and became blank. I actually was a bit disappointed as I had expected a bit more "action". What I felt is a being more "loose" in all aspects, muscles, joints, ligaments, soul, mind, etc. (especially after the tobacco sessions). But this is not the end of the story. Thomas had already told me that this is not a sprint but a marathon and that my journey just began.
Mart from Singapore

I have never felt better than during the ceremonies lead by Thomas. The experiences were calm and and very personal. Everything was explained clearly beforehand and any questions were answered in detail. I'm looking forward to joining the next retreat!
Ben from the UK

Thank you Thomas White Eagle for the amazing experience of being our Shaman for the sacred healing ceremonies of Tobacco and Ayahuasca. My sister and I did our healing retreat recently in Bali, Indonesia and we are so very grateful to Thomas for his expertise and professional skills. Making this a very sacred experience! Thomas is very friendly and down to earth and we both felt a lovely connection with him who made us feel very welcome. He took good care of us too through the whole process of this spiritual journey. I highly recommend doing a retreat with Thomas White Eagle of Dharma Mystical Tours for anyone wanting to work on themselves, to let go of unresolved emotional issues and have a deeper connection with their spiritual selves and Mother Nature in a beautiful natural environment on Earth through a sacred ceremony.
Chloe from Australia

I attended a 10 day retreat in Bali with Thomas. With fun and professional attitude at all times, Thomas led us (a small group of 3) trough the retreat. Because of the great preparation with cleansing in advance, there was no vomiting in the ayahuasca ceremonies. I felt safe at all stages and he was very pro - active and helped me out when i challenging tricky situations in the ceremonies. Great choice of the place, great ceremonies, in total an amazing experience!
Mike from Singapore

Thomas is a master shaman who I would recommend for anyone wanting to be initiated into the world of the plant medicines of Tabacco and Ayahuasca. He is the master of enacting the right action, in the right time in the sacred space in a modern,direct way that would open you to the reality of our magical world. Outside of the ceremonial environment, he's a humorous, knowledgeable guy that's always open to answering questions, assuring doubts, and providing context to what could be an overwhelming experience for most. Highly recommended.
Brandon from Singapore

My husband and I spent a wonderful week in the swiss alps with Thomas and we can just highly recommend his retreats. Love, kindness, passion , humour 😄 and intelligence combined in the shamanic work in the ceremonies as well as in the free time or while being outside in magical nature together. All of that makes this highly healing retreat very round. The effects of it will go on for a long time in our lifes while more and more truth and healing is being revealed. Thank you Thomas and see you again soon!!! ❤️
Inken from Germany

This is the first ayahuasca ceremony in my life and everything (the setting, people, guidance and vibration) was fantastic! 非常好的体验,萨满的设立的环境氛围都literally无与伦比,在太平洋旁边的海滩上做的仪式,过程中看到了很多流星,银河,整个岛的氛围非常治愈,Thomas提供的死藤水质量也非常好!It was way more than what I expected! Thomas is such an open minded, serious, humorous, skillful and respectful shaman! Truly a trans-cultural shamanism with a modern twist! Highly recommended.
Eloise from Shanghai

This was one of my greatest experience, I feel like a new person, very grateful for the experience and forward to meet again, thank you from the bottom of my heart
Andres from Mexico

I attended a 1-week Ayahuasca retreat with Thomas in Ecuador that has deeply transformed my life. The respect with which he treats the medicine, his kindness and attention to the process, and his compassion for the participants was inspirational. I couldn't recommend him highly enough. A true healer and deeply connected shaman.
Ian from California

I received this out-of-this-world deep healing session yesterday called Chi Nei Tsang from Thomas White Eagle Águila Blanca and I would highly recommend it to anyone who feels stuck in any way on any level, it has freed up so much energy in me that I was unconsciously suppressing in my organs. I can truly say I feel a freedom in me that I have never felt before, and it shows in the healing work that I perform on others as well. Thank you so much for your very caring and profound work.
Nicole from Miami, FL

I spent time with Thomas White Eagle in and near by Pisaq, Peru. He facilitated a tobacco ceremony and an ayahuasca ceremony for myself and a friend. He is very professional in his work, yet also very friendly and casual, comfortable to be around. He hosted us in his home as if we were old friends. His guidance during the ceremonies was gentle and pure. He recommended for us to do the tobacco ceremony first as a true purging process. I had never heard of this before and I am grateful for his guidance into this. I felt a deep connection to the tobacco spirit through drinking the tobacco tea. This experience brought up many deep shadows and was very healing for me. The ayahuasca ceremony was beautiful. The location and space felt sacred and clean. Pisaq has to be one of the most beautiful, powerful places to take ceremony. It was a pleasure to wake up in this environment and have space to process the healings. I am also grateful to Thomas that he has maintained a connection with me since this meeting. He is truly a beautiful, caring soul with pure intention.
Ausia from Colorado

I had very good one month retreat in Urubamba with Thomas W.E in 2015. His is great shaman. I met Tabaco, Ayahuasca and more things/plants he used to heal me. Even I did not understand his way to heal me, after all I can say it was perfect. I really recommend him. Whole experience really transformed me. I was a bit sceptic about whole thing but I had" ayahuasca call". During ceremonies I realized that shaman is not only person who give you a brew. Many times Thomas react on things happening in "my head/mind" on the ceremony. It was really amazing and inexplicable. He is a professional healer. Thank you Thomas!
Marek from Poland

I was in desperate need of some healing and transformation! All of a sudden I had a window of time open up from busy USA life. I needed to find an Ayahausca Shaman and retreat in the next few days and get down to Ecuador. I tried getting in touch with a few different retreat options but the only one who got back to me in a timely fashion was Thomas White Eagle. Being a healer and intuitive myself, I immediately felt this man has integrity and wisdom. I was very accurate. One of the pitfalls of going to South America and working with a shaman in plant medicine ceremonies is that many of the indigenous shamans' have alcohol problems. I don't want to work with a shaman who is not clear when you are truly putting yourself and soul/ spirit in their hands!!! Thomas is very clear and walks a clear, ever expanding path. He also understands the importance of this. We had ceremonies on the beach in the Puerto Lopez area of Ecuador. The transformation the occurred for me was beyond words. I highly recommend Thomas White Eagle to anyone who is seeking a truly High Vibrational Transformational Experience!!! Thomas and I are now life long friends, this is mainly due to his character, vision and wisdom. I consider him a brother and someone who was MOST instrumental in a deeply personal process that very well saved my life when I needed it the most!!! Thomas, thank you, thank you, thank you.... love kenton
Kenton from Arizona

I want to thank Thomas White Eagle for the healing ceremonies of the Tobacco and Ayahuasca. Thomas White Eagle was our shaman for this healing retreat. I cannot thank you enough Thomas for sharing your shamanic skills with us. The Ayahuasca was excellent and created quite a healing and spiritual journey for me.The Tabacco cleansing was certainly a purging of my body and mind. The music of your flute and the drums and your heart felt singing only added to the journey. You provided us with such a wonderful retreat, with the beautiful house and private rooms with bathrooms and the beautiful and peaceful environment of the Yunguilla Valley in Ecuador. and the privacy was outstanding. We ate only up lifting foods and with just the right amount of vegetables, fresh fruits and juices. At the end of the journey Thomas prepared for us wonderful fresh croissants, fresh made cheese, fruits, eggs, and fruit juice, and fresh teas. I felt an energetic connection to your loving heart Thomas and your giving and compassion made the journey so much easier. You took such good care of us and i want to thank you.
Joyula from the US

The tobacco ceremony with Thomas was the most purifying experience I ever had. The process is a little disgusting, but not as much as I thought. After I felt younger, relaxed and completely cleansed. Now I feel the tobacco still inside me, as a helping and cleansing force.
Stefan from Germany

I known many "shamans" in my my trips around Peru but Thomas is a rare example of humility and passion. I'll always grateful for his teachings! Thanks Man! p.s: he speaks fluently many languages!
Nico from Italy