Next retreat planned :
please check for dates
The group is limited to 6-8 people to guarantee the most intimate experience and full shaman's attention. Quality setting and accommodation.
This Ayahausca Retreat is a life regenerating and life changing experience. You will have the opportunity to experience the Ayahuasca in a safe, soft, elegant and professional manner.
Our ayahuasca ceremonies are designed for westerners, to facilitate learning and healing in the western world. The medicine is open for anyone to experience, and connects particularly well with practices of mindfulness, meditation and yoga. Special diet, spiritual workshops and meditations will be provided.
You will also have plenty of time to rest and spend time at the beach and explore the island.
The program includes:
* daily meditation clases
* 7 ayahuasca ceremonies spread over 3 weeks
* tobacco purging detox and purifying sessions (when required)
* individual healing sessions and consultations (when required)
Leading shaman: Thomas White Eagle
please check for dates
How to get there:
Flights to Grantley Adams International Airport (GAIA)
Please note: This retreat will run with 4 people signed up. The group is limited to 8.
Those recommendation should be followed in order to obtain the most advantage of the session.
3 days before and 3 days after the session avoid:
* alcohol, drugs and chemical substances
* strong spices and food with conservants
* meat, mainly swine and its derivatives
* fried and fat foods
* foods with high quantity of salt and sugar
* sexual contacts
* environments with heavy, negative energies
Prices for 10 day retreat from:
USD 1,900 full price
USD 1,500 discounted price for early bookings, paid at least 90 days before the retreat.
USD 2,500 full price
USD 1,900 discounted price for early bookings, paid at least 90 days before the retreat.
* 20% discount is offered for second and third person when booking together and sharing a room.
* prices include quality accommodation, all ceremonies and all suitable meals (prepared together), airport pickup
* private retreats are also available from USD 8,000 for up to 8 people.
Bookings and contact:
Thomas White Eagle
After the Ceremony
After a ceremony or retreat where the teacher plants (Tobacco, San Pedro, Peyote, etc.) are used it is essential for you to set aside time to reflect on the experience.If possible, allow yourself at least 3 days to reintegrate what you have experienced into your day-to-day life. You are likely to be very sensitive and open after your journey, so be gentle with yourself. Do your best to avoid stress and create a healing, quiet space where you can get plenty of rest, good sleep, healthy food and time in nature.
Cancellation/changes/no show policy:
1) Once you book your place / pay there are no refunds. It is a serious commitment to take part in the retreat. You should honor that and so will we.
2) If you can't make it to a selected retreat you can:
a) find somebody else until 7 days before the start date, no extra fee required
b) no shows with no notice equals in 100% fee loss.