Personal rejuvenation

Have you ever wondered if we all bound with the decay of time? Well, yes all men are bound to physical death, but there are ways to renew the energy with ourselves and our body.

Have you ever wished it was possible to reverse the ageing process? 
Have you wished for some energy to do your things and keep on working, helping your community and your family?

Yes, this is possible. I can help you with that.

How I do it?
I have 'received' this ability after many years of meditation, mantra chanting and use of Ayahuasca jungle tea - ancestral medicine.
I work with Divine forces that allow me to do two things:
a) rejuvenate the body of a person, i.e. renewal of 4 basic elements that contitute of our body (earth, water, fire, wind) 
b) inject new vital energies into the person

Interested? How to request a rejuvenation?
First you should send me your details (please see below) and send me the evaluation fee. I than perform the rejuvenation Ayahuasca ritual for you, first I request spiritual go ahead to do the rejuvenation and this is given immediately I perform a rejuvenation treatment. A day or two after you should be aleady feel the difference and your appearance should change notable, than you know the treatment had worked and now you are ready to send the outstanding balance.

Notes:
1) I reserve myself a right not to perform a rejuvenation, it depends of the person's soul permition and personal karma (good deads vs bad deads balance) that determines the 'spiritual go ahead to perform the rejuvenation ritual.
2) Rejuvenation is not a healing, rejuvenation is directed for fairly healthy people, with low life force energies. due to age, surgery or accident.
If you require a healing first I will advise you on it. I will use your evaluation fee money to perform a distance healing. Please view the distance healing secion >>

Evaluation fee (paid in advance)
* Euro 300 for the EU
* USD 300 for the US and other countries

Rejuvenation fee - first time (paid after the rejuvenation 'treatment')
* from Euro1000  for the EU
* from USD 1000 for the US and other countries

To perform distance rejuvenation or evaluation please send me by email:

Leading shaman: Thomas Aquila Bianca




Contacts :
Jessica
Customer Service
signmeup4itnow@gmail.com

* persons name and current location 
* current photo